By using this site, you are agreeing that the laws of the United States of America apply to the collection and use of personal information and that you are over the age of eighteen.
Girl Power Entrepreneurs (the “Company”) respects the privacy concerns of the users of its website, girlpowerentrepreneurs.com and the services and or goods provided there (the “Site”). The Company provides this privacy statement to explain what information is gathered during a visit to the Site and how such information may be used.
WHAT DOES GIRL POWER ENTREPRENEURS DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Federal law requires us to tell you how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information. Federal law also limits how we can use your personal information. Protecting the privacy and security of consumers' personal information is very important to us. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do with the personal information we collect both online and offline.
In most instances, we collect minimal personal information, such as name, address, telephone number, or email address. In the event you purchase something from us, we may also collect payment information on encrypted and/or third-party pages. We also may collect information about your visit to our websites for security and internal operations purposes.
Use of Information
As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to the Site. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of the Company’s internet servers. Information such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and your IP address is gathered in order to enhance your online experience.
Personally identifiable information is information that specifically identifies you (name, email address, ship to/bill to address, phone number).
The Site’s various mailing lists, downloads, special offers, contests, registration forms, and surveys may request that you give us contact information such as your name, mailing and/or e-mail address, demographic information such as your age and gender, and personal preference information such as your preferred software and interests.
Information submitted at the time of submission will be used by the Company only as necessary for our legitimate business interests, including without limitation the improvement of our products, services and the contents of the Site.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When you contact us...
- With questions or comments in the contact form.
- When you comment on a post directly on the website.
- To request more information, schedule a telephone call, or sign up to the newsletter.
- To place an order for products or services.
- To receive your product or services.
When we contact you...
- To provide the goods and services you requested.
- To request occasional feedback.
- To provide news, updates, and offers through the newsletter, usually by email.
When we contact others...
- We may see certain personal information from third party apps and services that allow us to complete your order.
- We may see certain personal information from third party installations that allow us to remarket our services and products to you on other websites.
- We may see certain personal information from third party apps and services that allow us to monitor website traffic, email conversion, and other analytics data.
WHERE DOES YOUR INFORMATION GO?
Within Girl Power Entrepreneurs…
- We use your personal information to contact you regarding offers (free or paid), to provide news and updates that you have requested, and to complete your product or services orders.
- Certain personal information will be used internally for accounting purposes and with third party contractors and team members to fulfill your orders for products and services.
And outside Girl Power Entrepreneurs…
We use third-party services on our websites to assist in communicating or interacting with the public, including social media services, widgets, apps, pixels, and plugins, as further identified below. These services may distinguish or trace your identity, through, for example, persistent, multi-session cookies. You can configure your system to delete cookies or disable them. In general, we do not collect or disseminate information collected by these services. When interacting with these third parties, their privacy policies apply.
As of the time of this writing, we use:
- Google Analytics: Specifically, Google Analytics collects data about visitors to the Site via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to other data which may be collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. We do not merge personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature. Should you wish to opt out of any Google Analytics Advertising features, you are encouraged to change your Ad Settings and Ad Setting for mobile apps, through the NAI’s consumer opt-out, or by using any of the other opt-out options currently available: currently available opt-outs.
- Kartra. More information is available here.
- Paypal. More information is available here.
- Stripe. More information is available here.
And rarely, to law enforcement...
- We provide information to businesses or individuals in response to lawful court orders, subpoenas, or to resolve complaints.
ADDITIONAL PRIVACY-RELATED INFORMATION
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect information about the pages you view and your activities on the site. They enable the site to recognize you by, for example, remembering your user name, offering a shopping cart, or keeping track of your preferences if you visit the site again. The cookie transmits this information back to the website's computer (or server) which generally is the only computer that can read it. You can set your Web browser to warn you about attempts to place cookies on your computer, or to limit the type of cookies you allow. See also more information on how to change cookies settings in popular desktop browsers.
- This site uses single and multi-session cookies to enhance the visitor experience. Use the link above to opt out.
- This site does not sell or share its email list for use by third parties.
Tracking Pixel Policy
A Tracking Pixel is a piece of code embedded on a web page that collects information about Users’ engagement on that web page. The tracking pixel can be provided either by the advertising channels or affiliate networks. The Tracking Pixel may include a command to create Cookies. Girl Power Entrepreneurs use a Facebook tracking pixels for the purpose of delivering content and/or offers via Facebook. Facebook users may adjust their ad preferences by visiting https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/edit/
Children Age 13 and Under
The Company recognizes the special obligation to protect personally identifiable information obtained from children age 13 and under.
AS SUCH, IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, THE COMPANY REQUESTS THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR TO THE COMPANY.
If the Company discovers that a child age 13 or younger has signed up on the Site or provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete that child’s identifiable information from our records. The Company nonetheless encourages parents to go online with their kids.
Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for Website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
- Check out the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) site for more tips on protecting children's privacy online
Links to External Sites
Comments and Chat Areas
Guests of the Site are solely responsible for the content of messages they post on the Company’s Facebook® forums, or discussion areas such as web site comments. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, phone number) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features.
The Site may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any such future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from the Company, which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us email@example.com, including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
Write to Girl Power Entrepreneurs’ Chief Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
INFORMATION ABOUT IDENTITY THEFT & ONLINE ISSUES
Visit OnGuardOnline to learn how to guard against Internet fraud, secure your computer, and protect your personal information.
QUESTIONS ABOUT OTHER ISSUES
Visit our contact page to find contact information for other issues.